- We believe in the power of industry to build a bright future for Bangladesh on the global stage.
- We believe in the responsibility of our industry to our customers, our people, our surrounding communities and our environment.
- We are dedicated to sustainability, accountability and excellence in everything we do.
- We are passionate about achieving socio-economic growth and change through intelligent business practice.
When I founded NASSA Group in 1990 I did so with a strong vision. I believed passionately that Bangladesh had the capacity to become renowned as a world leader in advanced apparel manufacturing and supply. In the face of the extensive on-going investment that Dhaka was experiencing at the time, I saw the potential in Bangladesh’s infrastructure, people, skills and talent to deliver an intelligent and agile level of service that could compete on the global stage.
More than 20 years on, we are living in a different world. Economic climates are challenging, the political state of affairs is volatile. Times are uncertain. Yet NASSA Group has continued to steadfastly expand, diversify and provide vital employment, revenue and commercial development tailored to global markets; with Bangladesh’s future firmly at the core.
I believe that our success lies in our courage. The courage to invest in carefully assessed risks to generate diversification and growth. The courage to integrate new technologies and working practices in order to streamline our business model. The courage to protect our people and environment with our eyes steadfastly focused on tomorrow’s generations and not just on today’s profits.
That courage has created a thriving conglomerate that serves flagship brands across the globe as well as creating jobs, homes, commercial expansion and investment opportunities for the people of Bangladesh.
We always strive to do more. In the years ahead, we aim to deliver further diversification, expansion, operational streamlining and product development. We aim to generate further employment, to reduce our environmental consumption by 50%, to invest in the agricultural development of Bangladesh’s rural communities and the protection of our natural environment.
The future may be uncertain, but in my view uncertainty brings with it innovation, and innovation generates growth. For Bangladesh, the future of industry is bright.
Mr Nazrul Islam Mazumder Chairman & Owner
Our vision is of a global commercial arena where Bangladesh is regarded as a pioneering world leader in:
And where Bangladesh’s future generations are equipped with the skills, resources and passion to drive that vision forward.
We believe in the power of industry to build a bright future for Bangladesh on the global stage.
We believe in the responsibility of our industry to our customers, our people, our surrounding communities and our environment. We are dedicated to sustainability, accountability and excellence in everything we do.
We are passionate about achieving socio-economic growth and change through intelligent business practice.
The years to come hold the promise of further expansion with a group-wide focus on:
- Growth through business expansion and acquisition
- Diversification with a focus on professionalism and enhanced management systems
- Improved cost-efficiency ratios through intelligent use of manpower and new technologies
- Steadfast improvement and development of our quality product portfolio
- Working in genuine partnership with our customers to ensure their total satisfaction
- Enhancing the reputation of Bangladesh’s apparel manufacture industry worldwide
We are dedicated as a Group to the vital role of sustainability in securing a bright commercial, social and environmental future. We address this through:
- Our people: Building their capacity through professional development and education
- Innovation and technology: Investing in the latest computer aided manufacturing technology
- Quality: Insisting on stringent standards of quality control
- Service: Delivering the highest standards of client care, ensure accountability across the supply chain
- Environment: Implementing a 3 year plan to reduce gas and water consumption and effluent waste